Friday, December 9, 2011

This Week in Science #6

What I DID: what we did was look at the crickets and how they looked what they where doing and stuff like that.


Summarizes the major learning experiences and topics from the week. May include ideas and experiences not documented in the notebook.

What I LEARNED: What I learned was how crickets live there, body parts and how they act with eachother. One thing i noticed about them was that they have ears on there knees and whistle threw there
the wings clacking together. Only the male whistle to atract a female cricket.  




Describes the major ideas examined over the course of the week. Includes my thoughts about what I am still unsure about. May also include things I notice, connections I made, questions I have, “aha” moments and other unintended discoveries.

Documentary Artifact (pic, video, illustration): This will help you tell the story of your week in science.

No comments:

Post a Comment